Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines...





So today is valentines, I love this day! Mostly because of the pink and red and hearts and love, put those all together and whala, perfect holiday. I know some people don't like valentines because they think that it just a holiday for the stores to make money on, but for me valentines day is a chance to show love to one and other. Our world is so full of anger and jealousy and hate, so valentines is a silly holiday to really just show love.

I woke up today to heart shaped french toast, had a heart shaped grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, went out for tea with my mother and sister, and out for coffee with a great friend, ate entirely to much candy, and finally conjured my fear of driving alone, I think every day should be valentines day.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: